Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weekly Calendar Template

I need to be a little more organized. Not a lot more, just that one extra step of organization.

I've looked up and down for a good weekly calendar that suits my needs, and I just haven't come up with any that I'm in love with. There were just a couple of specific things that I wanted to keep track of every day and I wasn't finding a good fit.

So I took a couple hours the other day and came up with one completely tailored to my needs.


It has check-boxes at the top for Creative Time and Technical Time so that I can keep track (and keep balanced) my actual crafting time from my blogging and photo editing time.

It also has check-boxes for Breakfast, Lunch, and 8 glasses of water a day -- because I absolutely forget to eat and then I'm just not a happy camper.

I'm not sure if anyone else will have a use for it -- but if someone else can use it too, then awesome!

You should just be able to right-click on the photo and save it to your hard drive. Feel free to pin it to Pinterest to save for a later date or for inspiration on your own custom weekly calendar.